Friday 10 February 2012

Learning curve with this Blogger software

I'm sorry folks for the delays in getting real bridge content onto this thing.  I am experiencing great frustration in getting content in the format of the pictures and text I want where I want as well creating the "masthead" I want.   Also there's something I don't understand about the way Followers works on this blogsite. For some reason at least one person I know has signed on as a follower and yet doesn't show up on the list.  I need encouragement to succeed with this,  it is for the good of everyone in Milton Keynes who moves anywhere over or under our 1200 plus bridges that I blew the whistle.  I lost my job 10 months ago because I did so and am continuing to raise the roof over it all, hence this blog.  I shall give some public talks on The Bridges of Milton Keynes sometime soon.  PICTURES definitely one way or the other by this time tomorrow.  Anyone out there who is good at blogging who can help?

No comments:

Post a Comment