Friday 10 February 2012

Ice reveals a great deal, not just icicles

Thanks for signing up for bridges blog Alex.  Getting to grips slowly with how the wretched Blogspot s/w works and discovering more about diff. between Internet Explorer and Google Chrome web browsers and how that affects Followers & the user interface.  You SHOULD be getting notifications of recent postings - please let me know if you do or don't. I PROMISE bridges pics on there by Sunday.  Have more serious photo evidence to gather tomorrow, the severe frost has revealed some interesting things that I suspect no-one but me knows (or cares) about.

1 comment:

  1. This site must be running on Pacific time or some such thing. This post was written around 8.30 GMT in the UK. The clock is correct on my PC. Therefore the blog time is incorrect. Ah well!

    ReplyDelete