Saturday 4 February 2012

Published today but drafted nearly a week ago

Well what an amazing week I've had for getting publicity about the state of our bridges here in Milton Keynes!  Since last Friday  I have participated in a BBC Look East piece which was featured 4 times during the day.  Interviews with BBC 3 Counties Radio morning shows called getting Milton Keynes Talking on Monday morning, Tuesday and again yesterday.

I have talked to the audit committee expressing my views on the whole sorry saga of managing most, but not all, of Milton Keynes many bridges.  Oh, and of course a couple of telephone interviews for our local papers.

I'm having to learn on the hoof how to blog, I've never done it before.  I hope it will be of interest locally.
By the end of the week I am really quite tired but glad it's all out in the open at last.

2 comments:

  1. Actually its quite easy to do. Not so easy to move text and pics around. I dont have the full control I'm used to.

    ReplyDelete